Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions on which we, DeGusta Limited (whose registered office is at 35 Whitehouse Street, Bristol, BS34AY) supply any of our products to you.
- Current price lists for all goods are given in good faith. They are however, subject to change without notice.
- Goods held in stock will normally be delivered the next working day unless an alternative date is agreed; a signature will be required upon delivery.
- A minimum order of £50 will ensure free delivery.
- Any order below £50 will incur a £8 charge to cover administration and delivery.
- Any new customer will be required to pay cash on delivery for the first 4 orders.
- Existing customers will be required to pay on a monthly basis, payment to be settled within the 1st week (and by the 7th) after each month.
- Where a subsequent order is not made within 2 weeks payment will be required. Any outstanding payments may risk your ability to place future orders.
- DeGusta Limited understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation, if payment is not received within agreed credit terms (late payment will incur interest at 8% above the Bank of England base rate per calendar month).
- Credit facilities may be withdrawn or reduced at any time at our sole discretion.
- You may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to us by reason of any right of set off or counterclaim, which you may have, or allege to have, for any reason whatsoever.
Reservation of title
- Until full payment has been received by DeGusta Limited for all goods supplied, those goods remain the property of DeGusta Limited.
- DeGusta Limited must be notified immediately of any goods found damaged on delivery. Damaged goods and all packaging must be kept until any claim is settled.
Data Protection Act 1998
DeGusta Limited is required to inform you that information about you may be passed to our financiers.